I am a senior software developer at GlobalSCAPE, Inc. For the last 13 years I have been doing Windows-based application development, helping the company become a leader in the Managed File Transfer space as it grew from 5 million to 18+ million in yearly revenue. I have worked on the company’s venerable CuteFTP product, led the company’s critical problem resolution team, and currently develop for the company’s flagship product, EFT.
Senior Software Engineer
2009 – Present
- Project lead for Common Access Card Integration project.
- Project lead for Advanced Workflow Engine integration.
- Lead developer for multiple NSIS-based installers.
Critical Problem Resolution Team Lead
2007 – 2009
- Team Leader for Critical Problem Resolution (CPR) team which handed time sensitive product stability and availability issues for platinum customers.
- Crash and Hang diagnosis and remediation using WinDbg and Visual Studio 2008.
- Helped stabilize pervasive product stability issues enough that a in the end there was no longer a need for a dedicated CPR team.
2002 – 2007
2000 – 2002