From all the NSIS posts I made you’d think that was my main job. Not the case. But I think I was starting to like it.
I was pulled installer work to do more routine stuff so I haven’t had too many “Today I learned …” opportunities. Today I’m working some VBScript for some odd jobs. It’s one of those silly languages that I relearn and forget as need arises. Going to use this entry as a cheat-sheet to accelerate the relearning phase when I next need to.
- VBScript Sub Return Values
MyFunc = “retval”
- Useful Objects:
- WSH Object Reference: http://goo.gl/XwvV5
- Set oFSO = CreateObject(“Scripting.FileSystemObject”)
- Set oShell = WScript.CreateObject (“WScript.Shell”)
- Set oRegEx = New RegExp
- Set oDictionary = CreateObject(“Scripting.Dictionary”)
- WScript.Echo now